Communication Problems

Credit: BBC


Just like Basil Fawlty trying to get through to Mrs Richards, I too am currently suffering from the effects of problems with communication.  In this case, it is the communication between phone lines, computers and broad-but not very broad-band that are causing the troubles.

We are currently enjoying something like 'Dial-up' speeds, which in these advanced and picture laden times really isn't practical for the busy web-surfer on the go.  Well we've all suffered these things, so I won't bore you with the details but the lovely young engineer that came yesterday assures me that things will all be well again by Friday.  Faults on the line have now been fixed but 'profiles' need resetting and this, apparently, takes time.  Up to 72 hours of time to be exact, so Friday is the day that my hopes and dreams are resting on!

So I hope you will forgive me, dearest of Bloggy Reading Dears, when I say I will reserve the latest details of my yarny and crafty type goings on for the next post.  When, with luck and BT's willing, the task will be a much easier one for me.

Fingers crossed for Friday!


S x

Comments

  1. Now there's a blast from the past! Mrs Richards ... I'd completely forgotten about her. I hope you're soon back to normal :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just stumbled in while following a link which led to one of your patterns...I'll definitely be returning! Hope you got your broadband fixed...nothing worse than internet deprivation!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete