Bunnies for everyone!



Just a very quick post today to let you know that the Easter Bunny Template is now available for you all to enjoy.

You can follow the handy dandy link above, but just so you know for future reference, you can find it at the bottom of my 'Freebies' page, which is listed on the menu bar at the top there.

Just click either link and it'll whisk you off to Google Docs.  Press the little printer icon on you should be away.



If you have any problems, let me know and I'll panic try to fix it!


If you want to share what you've made please feel free to add a link to the comments or add a photo to the Your Cherry Heart group on Flickr.  It'd be very cool to see what you clever peeps come up with!


S x

Comments

  1. Thank you for the template! These are so adorable! I couldn't wait and I went ahead and used a bunny cookie cutter and made mine that way...one day I will learn patience! lol I will upload it to the flickr page. Thank you so much for the beautiful projects and inspiration! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, i have just found your blog and think it is so gorgeous :) You are one talented lady! I have been in awe of your creations on every post I have read so far! I especially love your bunny bunting and your striped blanket :D I definately feel inspired and will definately use your wonderful pattern to make my own easter decorations :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is more than cute and adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the template. This is definitely on my list of things to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet Sandra! Thank you so much for sharing the bunny template! I look forward to making these! Yours are gorgeous! You are so inspiring! xo~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable- I wish I could sew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you so much. I was going to ask if I could have a go. They are exactly what I was thinking of making, now I don't have to think so hard. Lovely stuff you're so kind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for template. Can't wait to make these Cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pretty bunting! How kind you are to share the templates! Would love to have a go at this!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just love the bunnies - thank you for sharing this xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, I've got to the template!! Thanks so much. xx

    ReplyDelete